Ms. Pham Vu Hong An is an excellent lecturer at SIMEX Center in the field of international payment. With the working experience of many years at the International Payment Department, Lien Viet Bank, she always actively bring the students extremely interesting and profound lessons from view of enterprises and view of banks as well.
- MBA - Major in Internation Business Administration - from Foreign Trade University;
- BBA - Major in International Business - from Foreign Trade University;
- BBA - Major in Public Finance - from the University of Economics in Ho Chi Minh City;
- BBA - Major in International Business - from College of Finance and Customs;
- Certificate of Customs Declaration, issued by General Department of Customs;
- Certificate of Pedagogical Techniques, issued by University of Social Sciences and Humanities.
From 2013 to 2014:
- Chief Representative of Phuc Hung Viet Co., Ltd in Ho Chi Minh City;
- Documentary Specialist at Phuc Hung Viet Import-Export Sales Office (HCMC Office);
- Customs clearance officer at Phuc Hung Viet export trading company.
From 2010 to 2013:
- Head of International Payment Department, Lien Viet Commercial Joint Stock Bank.
From 2013 up to now:
- Lecturer at Faculty of Accounting, Banking and Finance, at Binh Duong University of Economics and Technology;
- Lecturer on Foreign Trade Administration, International Payments at Binh Duong University of Economics and Technology;
- Lecturer on International Economics at Binh Duong Technology College II.