Mr. Le Thanh Tung is one of the most experienced lecturers at SIMEX with nearly 20-year experience in customs procedure and import-export documentation. The dedication, extensive knowledge and proficiency in job is one of many factors that help Mr. Tung to receive high appreciation from users throughout courses at SIMEX.
- MBA - Major in Internation Business - from University of Economics, Ho Chi Minh City;
- BBA - Major in Internation Business - from University of Economics, Ho Chi Minh City;
- BBA - Major in Ocean Transportation Economics - from Maritime University;
- Certificate of Customs Declaration, issued by General Department of Customs;
- Certificate of Pedagogical Techniques issued by University of Education, HCMC.
From May 2019 until now
- Head of Logistics Dept, Savino Del Bene Global Logistics and Forwarding Company.
From 2013 until 2019
- Manager of Consulting and Customs Declaration Section at Tan Cang Logistics Service Center.
From 2006 to 2012
- Head of Export-Import Department of Sea Transportation and Marine Service - VINASHIN
From 2001 to 2005
- Export-import Team Leader of Accord Logistics Company
From 1999 to 2000
- Logistics and Warehousing officer of Sai Gon Marine Port & Service Enterprise
From 2013 until now
- Lecturer on export and import courses at Economic Service Training Joint Stock Company;
- Lecturer on import-export and logistics courses at the Asian Studies Institute - Center for Economic Science Development (CED);
- Lecturer on import-export and logistics courses at SIMEX Training Center.